Saturday 4 December 2021

To the bloom of a flower

 'To the bloom of a flower

In the sunset hour'-Stuart Matthews


Simply you and me

Sitting under a blossom tree

Happy and free


When there's noone around

Our lips meet in bliss

Like pic and mix


The chorus of the heavens

The Angels watching me

The chorus of our love

The birds in the tree


Unconditional


'A love of us will be born'Stuart Matthews


Spiral me to bliss

Give me another kiss

And another!


'Just waiting for your love to complete me'-Stuart Matthews


'A crystal,blissful,symphony'-Stuart Matthews


A kaleidoscope dream

A firework dream

An ice cream dream

A birthday cake dream

A best friend dream


Because I dont have you

I will eat and drink

Because I dont have you

I will cry and think

Because I dont have you

I will stop wearing pink


Totally snoggable!


The right decision

I really do miss him


The right road to go

Shall I follow the glow?


'A summer smiley sun'-Anon


Year after year

Tear after tear


'The brightness of your face'-A.W.Tozer


Closed to all but you


A somebody to hold,my quest

A heart to love and bless


I want to remember your face 

I am dazed


The comforter

Calm,joy and light


Healing is ...

'Cutting the ties to negative thinking and

Re-opening your heart to love'-Anon


A shimmering rainbow bridge

Perfect pitch


A sky,

A sea of possibilities

Whatever your abilities

Whatever your spirit is




No comments:

Post a Comment