Saturday 4 December 2021

Manchester Utd

 Manchester Utd


Im praying

The crowd is swaying

I wonder who will be playing


Im hoping 

Our boat has come in

We will make a win


Football songs,to singalong

I love having fun

Watching them run

Managers chewing gum!


Sunflower heart


A beautiful hope

Would you give me a call?

I dream at nightfall

I would climb the Great China Wall


Sister smile

I wanna write a 'sister song'


'Wide smiles,we used to chase each other

for a hundred miles'-Kinga Hajba


Painting of the sea

Pastel colours

Gentle lovers


We are snowflakes,hand in hand


Precious books


All will be right

Look to the light


'The bucket,the sea'-Anon


Dreams of a man

A waltz in Rome

Above-all Nepal


Spa Name Idea 

'Back and better'


Tatoo -the sweetest little dot


Do you want me or not?

I dont just wanna fuck

Im looking at the clock

And Im losing the plot

Are you leaving me to shop?

Have you broken all my trust?


Do you want me or not?

Cause we dont talk enough

Are we still in love?

This silence is tough


Do you want me or not?

Are we gonna make-up?

I still have your stuff

This sea is so rough

Im always questioning 

How much it will flood?



No comments:

Post a Comment