Saturday 4 December 2021

The sunrise of the soul

 The sunrise of the soul

Mysterious songs


Just to be alive

In everyday magic

I want to share my sweetness


The moonset over the mountains

The water of the fountains


The sweet song of the creek


The common good

Im singing to the moon


A prayer baby


Unique spark

Their hearts shined so bright


Pure love

The innocense of a dove

The peaceful way

Peace and knowing 


Incredible beauty

A sweet melody


My heart beats loudly with love for you

It's like the music of Angels


For you Beautiful


'Your soul

Your spirit 

Your truth'-Anon


God brightens the day with a full sun

It makes sweet work


The reward for song?

A companion to the end


A favour for the lady

 A red rose


Begotten by mars

Capitivating stars


Phit for love


I am your flame

I will take your name


A cloudless heaven with you


Our sweet fun

The setting of the sun


Sweet teachable lips


The power of medicine and song


I wanna ennd your grief

A velvet leaf


When we kissed last night

So tender and so right


Ive been sitting here thinking

Your eyes are still twinkling

What are you drinking?

I keep on singing


I knew from the beginning

The hairs  on my arms kept tingling

Our souls were twinning

Like we were watching England



No comments:

Post a Comment