Saturday 4 December 2021

Peace in my eyes

 Peace in my eyes

I read something wise

Someone out there listened to my cries


'I love to see the wounded healed

I love to see the truth revealed'-Anon


'I love to see the couple dance

I love to see a true romance

I love it when the couples hitch

I love it when the poor get rich'-Anon


To keep and defend 

My true friend


'I dont care what colour is your skin

I dont care what church you pray in

I dont care where you were born

I dont care what clothes you adorn'-Anon


Waiting for magic


The mist of the sky

How do they know which way to fly?


To kiss your lips

To kiss your fair soul

To finally get over your wall


Honey of our days


Why?

Because I love him,every bit

I love his strength ,I love his wit

I really dont think I need my kip

Just his lips 

It feels like Im doing a flip!


The warming sunset

A simple kiss


The sea the air and the heart

When the dolphins jump it feels like art


The love between me and you

Is a love so sweet and true


Baby,your bravery


Favourite things

The sunset or the blossom on the tree


Ocean love

Everything you hoped and dreamed of


I dont want to mourn

Find me a unicorn


Rainbow love

God above


True and kind

Perfect design

Peace of mind

They both smiled 


Lonely Saturday

I just want to chat,make way

Just someone to ask are you ok?

Go out for drinks and dance,sexy


I close my eyes
Your kiss,the skies
Until sunrise
And for the rest of our lives

No comments:

Post a Comment