Saturday 4 December 2021

Your in my heart now

 Your in my heart now

Even when we row

And then your a wow


Treat me like a princess

Treat me like I am the best


Come with me

Your in my diary

Do you deisre me?

Your so hot,it inspires me


My idea of a hymn

I just wanna sing

Underneath his wing


The lovebirds

Whispering words

Holding hands at the funfair

Carrying a big teddy bear


The night fog

Is this really God?

Have I been forgot?


'Moonlight finds my face I shine'-Talia Swinton


'Pink,purple,blue orgasm'-Talia Swinton


'Night,sleep and the stars'-Anon


True as touch 

I love you so much

I look at the sky and connect the dots


'Heaven's zone glistening '-Anon


The glowing kiss has won,Anon


You always find my pocket 

You are my comet


In violet blues as your eyes

As pretty as a sunrise

Please dont tell me any lies


'A passion flower at the gate'-Childhood


Threads of light rain

I imagine being on a plane

Holding the hand of my flame


The strength of love

Honey-coloured eyes


Friend

Save me from a wretched end


Clear chords and melody

This is my wish

My destiny


What do I do?

I cant reach you

I want to be your desire

I want to content  your soul


'Crystal stars of love'-Stuart Matthews


'You light my heart with your smile'-Stuart Matthews


For you are too beautiful 

To compare

To the sky at night

Or a butterfly in flight


'

No comments:

Post a Comment