Saturday 4 December 2021

Empty,hurt,broken,lonely

 Empty,hurt,broken,lonely


Goddess of melody

Magnetic attraction


The peak of sexual bliss

You know how to kiss

God knows what I will get for Christmas!


Midnight Poem


Im thinking of you

Your eyes too

Cant wait to be in your room

You are my moon


Let the light out

Love is everything

Everything  is love


'Fire in the heart of each soul'-Anon


Just like a constellation

I found you like notation


The heavenly


I felt like the only person in your world


Now I am grieving 

I dont want to wear pearls

I wanna give you a curl

Write more words


Winter


A glimmer of snow

Makes me cheeks glow

Let's go see a Pantomine show

Have a cup of coco!


I dont know what to do

Are you seeing someone else too?

Your going to have to choose

But I dont want to lose


Lavender haze


'Dear Favourite Person'


You are still important to me

With or without conversation


Hello first kiss


'Two eyes closed

Two lips met

Two hearts beat fast

Unforgettable moment'-Anon


'Yes to living

Yes to loving

Yes to being'-Ann Njogu


'Real leaders lead with love'-Anon


'You want love?

Be love

You want light?

Be light'-Ann Mjogu


Feelings and healings

Can you read my tea leaves


Love is best

Love is special

Love is like petrol

Love is a petal



No comments:

Post a Comment