Saturday 4 December 2021

Joy,appreciation,laughter

 Joy,appreciation,laughter

A happy ever after


Small gestures

I offer a smile,hold hands

Hold the door for you

Write a note


Like stars in the sky

A source of light


The way you love

A welcoming melody


I gave you my concern

Raindrops in return


'Beautiful souls

Beautiful smiles

Beautiful moments'-M Muston


A thousand hearts

Swore eternal love


With a warm and sweet look


Because I care

Because I dare

We will be up there

We will be just fair


Im lost,

Angry and Broken

I gave my heart open


Sunset magic

Cinematic

A classic

Photographic


'May Gods blessing be yours'-Anon


Your like

Birdsong at morning

Star-shine at night


A magazine of verse

Someone that puts me first

I have a thirst for words


Reflections of water and stars

Gondolas,no cars


I dont want to say goodbyes to you

And the luxuriant skies

The ending of a holiday romance

Makes me cry

Will I see you nearby?


Im waiting,are we dating or what?

It's like Im fainting,only you can find my spot


It's nearly Christmas,the weather is awful

But Ill be putting up tinsel and baubles

The Christmas lights make me feel joyful


I really hope

I can get your attention

I wanna come first

I dont want to come second


I know you are good looking

How many girls are you fucking?

Have you forgotten about my nipple sucking?

Do I have to make a booking?

I dont want to feel like nothing

I am loving



No comments:

Post a Comment