Saturday 4 December 2021

Words of affection

Words of affection

Heavenly dance


Sweet and good

Looking for the blossoms


Holding your arm

Feels like a psalm

Your hands are so warm

And I feel re-born 

Will there be a storm?

With you till dawn

And all night long


True love

The dew of a rose


The singing-girl


How r ru?

Looking up at the stars


Beautiful results


Heaven sent 

Compliment


City of friends

Hold my hand

This road has many bends


Creativivty,possibility

Liberty songs

Bitterly wronged

I must be strong


Japanese waters

The kimono you bought us 

Japanese motors

Taking lot's of photos

Lying in a futon bed

Wearing a straw hat on your head


The summer sky

I keep look out for a butterfly

Or an aeroplane up high as I 

Lie on an blanket

Or sit in a sandpit


Divinest aromas in the bath

Or leading up to the garden path

Or doing lots of arts and crafts


The charm of wine

Golden hues

A velvet bed


Tell me the truth

Do you have the proof?

Can this cream prolong thy youth?


'The firmest friend 

The first to welcome,

Foremost to defend'- Anon


Like a perfect poem

All alone,until I saw him


To curl and do my hair

I wonder

Do you even know Im there?



No comments:

Post a Comment