Saturday 4 December 2021

If you would let me

 If you would let me run on the treadmill

And do sit-ups in the gym

My life might begin

If I could have my memory

Remember the chemistry

Love you until you dont feel empty


Sensory room

My memory and the moon

Sing me a reverie

Pass the desert spoon!


A Century,a thousand times

A thousand kinds


The bliss of heaven in my bed

The full pleasure of sex

You get me in the mood with your texts!


Female joy

The call of a dove


I want insatiable,powerful passion


Pleasure of sense

All the senses

Kissing on park benches


Sexual union

Spontaneous bliss

Chocolate by the swiss


The day my gaze fell  upon you

The day our lips connected

I will never forget it


You asked me out

And I smiled

There was no doubt


The happy bubble

Never alone

My Wedding day


'Call of the Vikings'-Anon


Hurt and healing

He just kept stealing


My Indian Meal

My pretty one

Your twinkling door


The faithful moon


I need to see you soon

I wanna be in your room

You want me as your wife?

Ill have you as my groom


The healing dews

I choose


A twinkling song

Got to number one


Snuggling up in

A cocoon of soft blankets

Thinking about the stars and the planets


The wings of poetry?

Dont be selfish with the duvet!


Your attention

Your affection

My heartbeats thanks to you



No comments:

Post a Comment