Saturday 4 December 2021

Listening to the sound of lutes

 Listenning to the sound of lutes


I wanna curl my hair

I want you to be there

I hope you think me fair

And you wanna say you care

I need the truth and air


'I see you,Juliet'-Wilfred Sea wen Blunt


Starlit stonehenge


'By the rays of the moon'-Thomas Hardy


'The blooming sun'-John Davidson


The rest divine

The sunset,still

Throw stones at my windowsil

Make it real

Kiss my neck and thrill


Destined,connecting

Im resting on your arm


Kisses warm

Wave form


New York

They have passion and fashion

Buildings of the best minds

Vision


My name for New York

'Towers of the roses'-Edward Shanks


Be honest about your dreams

Have honest dreams

Dont settle for anything less

Live what is your best


Enchanted smile


'The star pattern magnifies'-William Empson


If I had been wiser?

An early riser

Would my life have been any different?


Looking at the children and their dreaming heads


Im really hurting 

I saw you flirting

Is your heart working?


Oranges,nuts and a smile


When you go out with other girls

I dont feel beautiful


I love sex with you

We have magnetic fluid


From sunset to sunrise

From the minute you open your eyes

The lows and the highs

When you smile,when you cry

Thank God for the mobile phone

And WIFI!


Your tender touches fill me with desire

Your honey kiss

Your honey bliss


Today I gift my heart to you

The sky is a perfect blue



No comments:

Post a Comment