Saturday 4 December 2021

I need a supporter and friend

 I need a supporter and friend

I need a Godsend

Not a dead end


Worshipful air

No-one compares


A galaxy bright

A host of pure Angels

Through out the generations


Power of the sea

Under a shade under a tree

Walking along to sight see


Suns have set and shone

I know you are the one


You are water to a rose

You are the rainbow to my woes

You are the wind that opens doors

You are the heart that dreams to expose

You are the beat we dance to 

The eyes watching a Broadway show


You are the stars

You are the waterfalls

I listen to the birdcalls 

I believe in Hero's and

Angels


Baby Im poem crazy because you amaze me


Make me happy 

Wrap your arms ,wrap your legs around me

Share a kiss and a chocolate brownie

Get good and randy!


Inside your soul

I promise to be loyal

You have taken me out of a black hole

A singing orchard oriole (bird)


'Eyes in the green'-Walter De La Mare


'Comforting sign'-Dafy dd Ap Gwilyow


'Shaped for the sea'-Theo Dorgan


The grace of the unfamiliar


'Moon of my delight'-Gla como Leopardi


'We fucked like tigers'-John Hartley Willliams


A toast

To the light of the moon


A lady of sin

Erogenous zones


Tongue-fucking 

Frenching and fucking


This is our story

You are my only

I felt so lonely

And now I know babe


You are my sun

You are my home

I used to run

Now I feel so whole


Let me hold you

Feed your soul

Give you the world

Give you my all


No comments:

Post a Comment