Saturday 4 December 2021

Do you think me fair?

 Do you think Im fair?

I really like your hair

You showed me to my chair

I like the way you care

Im gonna show you my underwear!


'Supply of hugs'-Rosemary C.Hyde


'In stunning light'-Rosemary C.Hyde


'You are light and whole'-Rosemary C.Hyde


Smitten with you

Smiling at you

I cant believe I found you


A warm circle of friends

Gorgeous 


I sing in a chorus

Look up up in a thesaurus

Give my best performance

Invite you to my fortress

Close my eyes in your softness

You are the warmest


Your face

You are my eternity

Your place

Will you live with me?


Praise of bliss

Its what magic is

My candy kiss xxx


Mountian Way

Painted paradise


'The stars are a -brightening '-Anon


I think i made a sighting

I just want to keep writing


Led me to love

The ocean was rough

The rain came down and caused a flood

I held on to a piece of wood

I stared at the stars above

Once I spotted a pure white dove


Love grown warm

I am no longer alone

A day in Rome


The promise of eternal bliss

I want kisses,kisses 

Your kiss


'When each moment feels perfect the way it is'-Anon


You are my whole thing

I want to sing


'Love is identity 

And love is out home'-Anon


The floodlight of adoration

The genius of rotation

The beauty of narration

The simplest quotation


My heart is smitten by his looks

I keep reading poetry books

A coffee at starbucks

Sitting by the running brooks



No comments:

Post a Comment