Saturday 4 December 2021

Curled up with you

 Curled up with you

I cant help but love you


'The clown in the moon'-Anon


A mutual flame in beauty

Truth and rarity 


Sun,moon,stars,rain

The quiet of a loving eye


'The sweet of a man'-Anon


Surefire


A night of intellect


I surely know

A happy lamb


The light of all my day

Please dont go away


My song is a morning prayer


Peace,always

An open bud


'My reverie'-Anon


Love loves your flaws

The way you look at me


Sweetest moments of life?-

Show me a chair

Caress my hair


Human stardust


A new glowing smile

When I leave you in the morning


Mystic paths

What is my horoscope?


I just kiss 

For your kiss

Your body bliss


Rainbow sea glass


In on a Friday night

Dreaming of discolight

Kissing each other and holding each other tight

Together we ignite


I want to 'Vue' Vikram!


Do you love me back

I wanna take a picture

I just want to chat


I will marry him

I will succeed in the gym

Until he touches my skin

Ill be fantasizing


I will sell my book

I will find an illustrater

Connect to nature

He has the best luck
It feels like amazing luck!

The bread of life

No comments:

Post a Comment