Saturday 4 December 2021

At the break of dawn

 At the break of dawn

I like being alone

Just me and God

I am always home


The Sun,the Bakers,giving out papers

Early morning waiters


'To seek the spirits

To seek the vision

To seek the truth'-Gila Capidot


The peacefulness of a Saturday afternoon


'The glitter in your eyes'-Gila Lapidot


Longing for my lover

I seen to suffer


'Occasional sun of England'-Anon


On holiday

Gorgeous sunset

A come of light


'A drizzle of electric'-Dannie Abse


The magic medium 

The breaking heart


The glad sunbeam

The holiday dream

Strawberries and cream


'Dreaming through the twilight'-Christina Rossetti


Walking along the sand

You understand

I give you my hand


Your loveliness is born

When we are alone

I wanna find a home next to yours


Your life

Your youth


'Silence of a dream

Sunlight on a stream'-Christina Rossetti


'A spark of warmth'-Christina Rossetti


The homeland of love

Returning to my love

A house made of timberwood


Breaking for a little love


Pining away in the sweet summer heat


Never a word

Not even a singing bird


There's rain and there's rainbow


Stay with me,everyday baby


Choices


Happy or sad?

Healthy or mad?

Keeping everything in balance


Stay in the shallow or swim in the deep

Listen to our heartbeats


I choose you



No comments:

Post a Comment