Saturday 4 December 2021

The Golden City

 The Golden City


I looked up for heaven

Looked around every lesson

Stuffed my face with confection

Chasing perfection

Sunk into depression


There was no progression

There was no expression


I wanted to meet an Angel

Signing my name on the table

Drawing a little rainbow


Picked out last in P.E

School wasnt easy

I was always left out

They would freeze me,out


Sweet summertime fantasy

I wonder if you'll dance with me

Sing a song up to my balcony

I dont want this casually 

I pick you,from the galaxy

I love your spirituality 


The way you hold me manfully

The way you touch me masterfully


Sweet Wintertime dream

Hot chocoate with whipped cream

A jacket potato with baked beans

Or tomato soup so warming


Feet up at the fire

Its you I desire


I just want you around

To touch until sundown


When we met 

We shared a sunset


'I am your love

I am your rose'-Anon


I want us to heal each other

Feed each other with love


Swirl  of devotion

I am emotion


The wise light

Gods wise light


I wish the world  was in harmony 

Sunkissed with shimmering light


'Fall in love with your own heartbeat'-Anon


Touch of my breast

You can take rest


Smiling lovingly at you

I give you trust and love


The sky will glow

A better tomorrow


Your bedroom

My happiness,my sanctuary


Precious and deep sleep

Sharing and caring Grandad


Wounded crying

I know your lying



No comments:

Post a Comment