Saturday 4 December 2021

You look so fit in that photo

 'You look so fit in that photo'

aap us photo mein bahut phit lag rahe hain


Bubble and cuddles

Jumping in puddles


Excited and delighted


The kiss of a lifetime

I dont care if love is blind

He is kind,quite a find

Where do I sign?


Kiss me forever

Let's hide from the weather

And lie down together

Or fuck on some leather

There's nobody else what so ever


A good dresser 

So much pleasure 

Il be your treasure


My warm tongue!


I pray for future bliss

They call it a French kiss

A bar of Cadburys

An open bag of hot chips!


Inspire Youth Zone Chorley


Young connections

Eating lot's of confections

Art is the golden section

Going in the right direction


Kiss me slowly and soulfully

Intimate and loving


Call me your understanding girl


The shining sea like curves of the world


He is beautiful

He is all


Flowers in the garden

Fragrant and floral


A pretty blossom tree

Standing next to me


Glimmering fires

Dirty desires


Kiss of peace

In hot summer and winter frost

As long as Im with you

I wont feel lost


The peace of the trees

Honesty and humility


I need a wave of optimism

I call for Angels

I call for hope


The feeling of a soft heart

I will listen to you




No comments:

Post a Comment