Saturday 4 December 2021

The truth everyday

 The truth everyday

In spirit and truth


An eternal place

A woman of grace


Outbursts of love and good deeds


A heart thing


Into heaven 

Made complete


The inner man

A strong tower


God is good....all the time


A healing balm

Love and presence 

Great peace


Sometimes life puts us in circumstances 

Where the only way left to look is up


Paradise divine 


Concert air

I really love you


Smiles glowing round The Christmas Tree!


Release the dove

I am in love


Dream and plan


Daydream and sing


Am I losing you?

Cause I'm chosing you

So I will be seducing you

I want to move in with you


I want to see your face everyday

I want to kiss your lips come and play


Diamonds and curls


Happiness inside

I dont want to hide

When all the stars align


Our little secret

Peace,luck and love


I give you my complete trust

My cheek brushed

My hair touched

A deep thrust

I see your uniqueness


Let's just be together 

Kiss in rainy weather

The clouds won't last forever

We can breath the same air 


Baring my soul

How did you make me fall?

You are my everything,my all


When I get up in the morning 

You are my heart warming

The one I am adoring


A sensual path

Reach truth through language



No comments:

Post a Comment