Saturday 4 December 2021

Impulsive sexy free

 Impulsive sexy free

A young peach


The sunrise of us


'A thousand sand dreams within me softly burn'-

Arthur Rimbaud


A tender touch

To share my very best


Someone dear

You are here


You feel like the friend

I had since birth


Reached out for love 

Sensual,sensitive,smooth and sweet


Ember Inn 


To souls in the world

That want to find a boy or a girl


Words of fire

Words of pearl


Inside your soul

What friends are for


It's summer pink roses,fresh lips 

Quiet balconies


Purple lilac


The blessed cool

Eyes a dream


Snow-dazed

Golden,dreamy,peaceful


If a dove came in the window

If we had a fight with a pillow

Would you be my disco hero?


A rose in water


Youthful purple hues

Womanly and graceful


Shades of purple

Fire in his looks 


To feel the palm of my hand


Christmas baby carrots

Baubles sparkle like fire


I want wings


The way he looks at me

Smiling bride

In a magic place


I dont want to feel unattractive


A torch to my heart

A sweet man is my love


The sun and moon in your kiss


Your soft eyes

Your Always wife


More lovely than a flame

Dreams on the sand




No comments:

Post a Comment