Saturday 4 December 2021

The sweet and silly Christmas things

 The sweet and silly Christmas things


Decorations on the tree

Baubles sparkly!

I wanna wrap myself in tinsel

And go to a party!


The cards are on the wall

The tree is very tall

People are flocking to a Christmas Market stall


Ive got a Christmas jumper

Ive got a red little number

I also need to exercise

Maybe take up Zumba!


Ive booked a Christmas Meal

Bought nuts and satsumas easy peel

I wanna buy you a velvet suit

I love the feel!


The perfect clown

When Im feeling down

I guess I like you

I want you to come round


The Date


Soup of the evening 

Nervously breathing

I cant believe we are meeting

Theres open fire seating


Heart broke

The end of my whole

Back to the North Pole in the cold


Battles

Will you be my love apple?

We could find a castle


Disconnection

You keep looking at your phone

And I feel alone

Your not in my zone


Every drop of you

Each drop of the shore

I want more


Instants of delight at Christmas


Waking up to the chocolate tin

Putting all that wrapping paper in the bin!

Watching TV and tiny tim!(The Christmas Carol)

Getting lot's of gravy down your chin!


Starfields

Like lot's of flowers

Strawberries,grapes

That the light of the sun wakes


I wanna write

A book of hope

A sunny future 

For all kinds of folk

I'll pass you a rope


'The Empress Mind and a yellowy flower'-Childrens book Idea


It's like Im a teenager

I need you a neighbour


Blissful words turn on the light



No comments:

Post a Comment