Saturday 4 December 2021

A gaze of the lips

 A gaze of the lips 

A flower in the breeze

Passionate kissing


Forever falling

He knows how to find my pocket!


'The Jasmine' Chinese Restaurant Idea


Be your light in the dark

Your flower on the park

Every morning Lark

Every evening spark


Eternal love long

Let's replay our song

Give me your tongue!

You make me feel so young


The lantern is lit

I love you,you twit!


Princess Crystal Crown


Clouds of rain

I wish you lived down the lane

Love chain


Sunsets with you 

Do you love me too?

Are you smiling at the ocean blue?

Let' share this view


Blooms and fruits 


Dresses and suits


A flower finding its roots


Dreams of sunshine

Dreams of rhyme

Dreams of wine


The softening light comes in 

The birds are singing

I love the morning 


A perfect hope 

When I woke,next to you


This thing is true

Let's go into the lagoon


Everyday 

I happily begin


You're the one

A bright sun

So much fun

My bubblegum


A juicy plum

A watergun

I love the summer

No school,no problem

Ice cream,raisen and rum


The paddling pool

Under the moon

Look at the stars

They heal all wounds


Save me from the swarm

Keep me in the warm

Take me to my home

And dont leave me alone



No comments:

Post a Comment