Saturday 4 December 2021

Love is boiling the kettle

 Love is boiling the kettle

Love is watching the snow settle

Love is being gentle

Love is central


Seen,heard and supported


You have given me a new heart xxx


I deserve magic

You deserve magic

Why is the World so tragic?

We need to take care of the planet


I wanna be a lightbulb

Or pass on a candlelight

Go to a carol service at midnight

Be an Angel dressed in white


I want to follow God


New Year Together


Finally,I have someone on this night

I dont need to cry

I have love at first sight

My eyes are happy and shining bright


I was in the dark

Then you helped me fight

You made me feel totally liked


Excitement and delight


Just right my knight


Highlight delight


'Childrens Book Ideas'

That's it 

Im stopping the car'


'The spacecraft door'


Being alive with your love

Maybe one day you'll my hub

We'll sit by a fire and feel understood


Beautiful

Natural

The most valuable


A strong friendship

A world round trip

A skinny dip


Special and rare

Special and fair


Where water sparkles

Where there's no big drama's

I want to go on holiday


I want to begin the healing

That relaxing feeling

Will yout take me away?


The ocean is timeless

My heart is repaired


A passionate vibe


Instead of the fog

I started a blog


What is broken at home?

Are they not so warm?

Are you living in a warzone?




No comments:

Post a Comment