Saturday 4 December 2021

In your heartbeat

 'In your heartbeat'-Anon


I want to make your heart beat

I want to make your heart speak


Let me sing

Let me dance

Let me write


Enchanting garden

Yearning lovers hearts


Beauty of falling in love

All the way


'I love,I comfort,I inspire,I motivate'-Shuchi Patra


God,Im overflowing with questions


True love will happen at the right time

and when the time comes....your heart will tell you


Eyes of amethysts


'The song diamond ring'-Jackie Kay


A blue song

Are you singing along?


Love should feel young and fun


Eyes brimming with love and change and spark


Im picturing us in bed together


The way of love

I say my prayers

Are they enough?


Lush purple stuff

Anything purple


Are you my starlight?


'The soup sea'-Anon


Watching ballerinas 

Listenning to concertinas

A dance of light


Winter and Summer

Are seasons of the heart

A Christmas kiss

A summer snog


The song of summer twilight 

Eyes bright


Sitting in

The warmth of your fire

You Inspire


'Clouds of emotion'-Kilian


I will love you in spirit and heart


Computers and romance 

Trying to get a connection!


There was a glacier 


The blessed dove

Pure love

Family watching above


The smile of your man makes you feel bold

The smile of a child is the sweetest of all

The smile of your friend fills up your soul



No comments:

Post a Comment