Saturday 4 December 2021

I realise I realise

 I realise I realise

I realise I love you

What would I do if I lost you?

What would I do if I couldnt watch you?

Go soft on you?


A magic lantern show

At a Wedding

At a table setting


A dream of songbirds

A dream of orchards


The touch,the view

I want more time with you


Nothing to give you but poems


Creations bed

For once,I dont feel dead

And I havnt got a head! (so far)


Christmas


The dream is the tree

In every window you can see

In every child eyes,waiting for a surprise

You know they believe

Putting up baubles on their knees


The dream is the lights

On cold dark nights

And eating stollen bites

Drinking mulled wine with cinnamon spice


The dream is the Angel

Everyone sat at the table

The turkey looks sensational


Magic mum

I look up to her like shes the moon

Always singing a tune


Can you wait for my dancing tongue?


You are the one devotion in my life

A love token,I dont want to fight

Butterflies dancing in me

I caught you glancing at me

So handsomely


Children wrapped in understanding

A coat,hat and gloves

And lots of hugs


'Blackness blessed'-Anon


Vitamin O (Orgasms)


See the beauty out there

Speak to God in prayer

Look at every layer of the sky


Enchanting sways in her dress

I feel like Im such a mess


Gleaming jewels

Lovers and fools

Jumping into empty swimming pools

Against the rules


The profound,glistening truth

A glass of orange juice!

Looking back at my youth


Simply,the flame

Simply,the flower



No comments:

Post a Comment