Saturday 4 December 2021

Did she get that part?

 Did she get that part because she has a angelheart?

Did she bring you a strawberry tart?


'My poetry is my voice'-Anon


Is my tongue a happy song?

Just wait until you have tried toffee bon bons!


When magic is found

In a crowd

When magic is found

In a gown


The sun upon a flower

The sun upon your smile

Singing in a choir

You will excile


A spiritual key

You have made me see

In a Christmas Nativity 


A female spire

A woman of fire


A complete fighter


This forever moment

A forever promise


A mountain to climb

It feels like a mountain to climb

When you begin a diet

Take one day at a time

You will leave them silent


Love is the real deal

You will feel

You will heal


Flowers in the sun

Having some fun


Respect,wisdom and love

Their really isnt enough

Instead there's all this stuff


They are somehow writing magic

How did they manage it?

How did they land it?


I wanna be

I wanna be your diamond in the dark

The song inside a lark

The spring in your step when you walk


'Singing with passion and with soul'-Anon


I ache for your touch

Your beautiful looks

I feel like Im going nuts


Always perfect to me

Your like the Great Barrier Reef

In the melting heat


Looking for 'spiritual shells'


The spirit of Wigan pies

The spirit of butterflies

Watching the Rugby

Waiting for a surprise

Waiting for the tries


The whole of my moon

The whole of my womb



No comments:

Post a Comment