Saturday 4 December 2021

You broke my wall

 You broke my wall

I will be loyal


If you have a problem

I will be your woman


If your in trouble

I will be your bubble


If you dont know who to trust

Think of me babe,you must

I believe in us


I am no longer lost

Love melted the frost

You are my hot sauce

Let's ride on a horse

Let's open the doors

I'll fight all your wars


I feel so emotional 

You cover me in chanel

You look so handsome 

Smelling like pantene 

I want to be with you

Again and again

My lover,my friend

May this never end 


I want to kiss you all over

Like a supernova

Text and phone ya!


Your the star in my eyes

And I'm not telling lies

I will always hear your cries

The lows and the highs


Sweetness of your song

Robins melody


The Angels just fly

I can't,I won't ever say goodbye

My love won't die

My tears will dry

I will always stay

Your my allie


Simplest of the blooms 

Weepy eyes 


The breezes kiss


'Let loose the sails of love and let them fill'-Edgar A


Warm with lips

Our happiest


Runnin brooks sweet beauty


Rocks and flowers


'Girl and boy,earths finest joy'-Edgar A


Mother sweet

Feels like satin and silk


'Kiss away to the close of day'-Edgar Albert


To each other be true

Every evening blest


I get the deepest,sweetest with you


The deepest,sweetest dream

An apple floating on the stream



No comments:

Post a Comment