Saturday 4 December 2021

I prayed for us to be together

 I prayed for us to be together


Please dont end this story

That sweet mouth of your I kiss


Your heart,your spirit 

My Angel and my star

I love you beautiful


Committed to loving you


Safety

Protection

Shield


How warm

How safe

How lovely


Trust and attention

Sweetly and genuinely


'Eyes wide wide with admiration'-Anon


Respectful to the high

Helpful to the low


The magic smile

Home of love


So fine a song

Little charmer of the air


My sleepless thoughts

My sleepless night

I need to be with my love

I need you in my sight


Real self-love

Starts with being happy alone


My burning bonfire

You are the lighter


Football,

The garden,the county,the country,the World!!!


For forever good


Halloween

The chill of the grave


The true Astromony


Power and dream


'A gleam of sun,a little rain

And all is green again'-Anon


Waiting

You are now 6 in the que!


He's on my side

And Im 2 foot wide!

For so many years I cried,I died

I would hide away

Worried what people would say

How they would slay

I used to pray


Now I dont worry about essays

Maybe Ill marry and have a baby

He has totally saved me



No comments:

Post a Comment