Saturday 4 December 2021

You give me

 You give me

A sweet young feeling


You are the good upon this earth

You make me feel what Im worth


Long for the dewdrop

I dont want you to ever stop

Make me bubble like cola pop


He is the sweetest

He is the sweetest fudge 

Let's di it in the woods!


The white purity

You give me sercurity 

You set my spirit free


The sexy glow I know


A sunny smile

Especially from a child

I love being kind


Your kiss


Magicallly

Beautifully

Passionately


'Happy,charmed,enchanted and thrilled'-Cordalia Blue


Shooting stars


Wonderful Angels of brilliant heart

Watching me fall apart

Will they help me restart?!!


Your soft palm and loving words

Simple,gentle ,great


I want to write the words

That reach your heart

And heal your soul'-Anon


My skyline

Please be kind


To be forever in connection and deep in love


The bliss I feel when our lips meet

Eyes full of love for you


Spend the night

By candlelight

By the fireside


Kiss me twice

Add the spice

You make me feel alive


Touch me all over

Explode like a supernova

Paint our scene in verona


Hold my hand

Twirl me around

Dance to the beat we have found


Just need to find a place

So I can see your beautiful face

So I can wake up like its a summers day

So i can wake up to a kiss and a play


I believe in love

True love

Something I can write of


The voices of children

I wanna fill them with love

Help them grow up


My niece,my nephews and all of their questions

I want them to feel enough


I wanna cook you a meal

I wanna make you heal


Put the petals on the bed

Chase away the demons in my head

And Ill wear red

Im not dead yet!


Ill bring you water

Work around your rota

Take your photo

Buy you coco


I wanna buy a motor

Pick you up when the day is solar


Is this a real life movie?

Did you really chose me?

I will be your beauty

You can be me cutie

I wanna be your roomy


Do you think Im fair?

I really like your hair

You showed me to my chair

I like the way you care

Im gonna show you my underwear!


'Supply of hugs'-Rosemary C.Hyde


'In stunning light'-Rosemary C.Hyde


'You are light and whole'-Rosemary C.Hyde


Smitten with you

Smiling at you

I cant believe I found you


A warm circle of friends

Gorgeous 


I sing in a chorus

Look up up in a thesaurus

Give my best performance

Invite you to my fortress

Close my eyes in your softness

You are the warmest


Your face

You are my eternity

Your place

Will you live with me?


Praise of bliss

Its what magic is

My candy kiss xxx


Mountian Way

Painted paradise


'The stars are a -brightening '-Anon


I think i made a sighting

I just want to keep writing


Led me to love

The ocean was rough

The rain came down and caused a flood

I held on to a piece of wood

I stared at the stars above

Once I spotted a pure white dove


Love grown warm

I am no longer alone

A day in Rome


The promise of eternal bliss

I want kisses,kisses 

Your kiss


No comments:

Post a Comment