Saturday 4 December 2021

You are so special

 You are so special 

You are my petal


Your face

Your place?


When you hold my hand and you hold my waist

I feels like grace


I really love him

I freely folllow him

Im holding on to his wings

He's in all of my dreams

When my mobile pings

I feel like im in my teens!


Dreams

You kissed me back

I wore lilac


I wrote a soundtrack

You made a huge impact

Together we sat to chat


Your soft affections

The star of hope


Letter signed Angels xxx


'I hold a rainbow'-Martyn Hesford


'The purple Island'-Martyn Hesford


'There is a mauve halo'-Martyn Hesford


Winter star of the crystal


Favourite things

The echo of the piano

The colours of a rainbow

The wings of an Angel


The positive and the negative

The light and the dark


Chasing unicorns


A fire in my life

A flame


My silly heart


Promise me the cosmos

Promise me the stars


Love the sharing and connectivity 


'Your smile,a cosmic event'-Sammie Glessing


'Raining in my heart'-Sammie Glessing


A lullaby is the key

Mystery is the key


Wisdom is ecstasy


A new species

A new mystery 


Beauty,kindness and compassion


'My connection with you,my dear moon'-Anon


My love,my life

I am all yours


Ripples of joy

A fantasy land

No comments:

Post a Comment