Saturday 4 December 2021

True as above

 True as above


This feels like the truth

It goes through the roof

You are so warm and cute

Cant wait to see you in a suit!


I just wanna touch you

I am completely hooked!


I wanna say thankyou

And thankyou to God

You really saved me out of the fog

You took me in like an injured hedgehog

I feel like speaking in monologue


It's a romantic walk

An all night talk

All my energies have been unblocked


I feel so blessed

Having your caress

If I was at school Id carve your

Name in my desk!

When you ask me to marry 

I will say yes

I want to stun you in a whitedress


My head will rest on your shoulder 

We will grow closer and closer


You are solar,my soldier 

I want to hold you and console ya

Shut the window when its colder


Until  we are old and grey

You will be my ray

We will pray and go Gods way

Open our eyes to the sparkling bay


Under the discolights

We surrender to Aphrodite

And i just want to write

Love and beauty

This feels like a movie,and truly

You are my knight


If we have a fight 

And the weather isnt bright 

I will always be right behind

My treasure,my find


Your goodness 

Your presence


For a light to guide me

Kisses and giggles


To the broken hearted

God is light and in him is no 

Darkness at all


The bravest 

The boldest


The desire to belong is Universal


Pleasures forevermore


We belong

Making the sad glad again

Turning our disappointments into joy


Taking disasters and doing something

miraculous with them


'The way,the truth and the life'



No comments:

Post a Comment