Saturday 4 December 2021

Im missing you

 Im missing you

Im wishing you nearby

Im kissing you

Dont ever say goodbye

Im licking you

I wanna hear you sigh

Im sucking you

Im fucking you

Till daylight


I dont want to weep

I want to get up on  my feet

I want to feel complete


Under the satin sheets

Your heart soundly beats

I watch you breathe and sleep

Im in so deep


i wanna lie on your chest and rest

I wanna feel like the best and be undressed

By the crest of the moon,until noon,no less


Flowers,going for hours

Kissing away in power showers


Your hands to hold

My whole world

Better than gold


'The wonder of the creator

The magic of the divine'-Chopra


The stars are bright

You hold me all night

It all feels right

The doves are pure white


'Youre my best

Youre my flesh'-Jerry Ayers


'When we fight we make up with love sounds'-Jerry Ayers


A perfect shape

Cast out self-hate


Looking at you,I get high

The birds all fly

The Angels cry


'A spirit in my feet'-Percy Bysshe Shelley


By candlelight and dreamlight 

We go out for dinner

Your eyes glimmer

You've rescured me from a wild river


Emotional place

Emotional poem

I'll follow you where

The wind is blowing


Imagination ship


'The dream of some glowing light'-Jennifer Jo Kay


Love,Angels and tenderness


'Under blue blue skies'-Jennifer Jo Kay


'Connecting bright lights'-Jennifer Jo Kay


'Jumping in tune to out own beat'-Jennifer Jo Kay


A beautiful sight

Lovers dancing through the night

In discolight



No comments:

Post a Comment