Saturday 4 December 2021

The golden promise

 The golden promise

The day-star

Beams of the sun


Beautiful and bright

Shed light upon the scene


The flower of memory

A magic tone


'Your Angel,your Goddess,your Spirit'-Anon


A sparkling tiara

I dream of pandora

This Italian has an aura

A creamy carbonara 

I must not forget my lipstick and masscara!


To dance at the ball

To make him fall

To hear the bird call

The morning after

And then see him move


Dream


Hot springs in Iceland 

Warm and romantic 

I can feel his hand!


Sitting across a table

I thank God for this Angel


What did I do wrong?

Who decided on this song?

Are you saying I dont belong?

The cat has got my tongue

I wanna scream

I want to be strong

There's a reason I was born


'Passion glows'-Anon


'Your light

Your truth

Your hope'-Anon


The sensation of falling in love

The breeze blowing above


'Trust the journey,believe in yourself'-Anon


'My love is an endless act of forgiveness'-Beyonce


The strongest of ways

And enjoyable stays 


He brought out

My truest strength

I pray for perfect health


'The lights being switched on

casting a warm glow on my street'-Vandana Narong


'The unshed tears waiting to dizzle'-Vandana Narong


The glow of the dawn

Great moments alone

The colour of the sky

The birds singing by


'The artistic architectural admiration'-Anon


Beautiful,enchanting morning

I want to make a recording


Spiritual connection

A fight for survival




No comments:

Post a Comment