Saturday 4 December 2021

Thinking of you

 'Thinking of you keeps me awake

Dreaming of you keeps me asleep

being with you keeps me alive'-Anon


In your eyes tonight

Your touch,my surrender


A soulful trance

They dance

Rainbow dreams


I hope there will be a raft when there's no boat

There will be shelter for homeless folk


There will be happiness and jokes

Safe passage,melody and goals


'The smile is the beginnning of love'-Mother Teresa


A hug soft big hug

Or a huge hot chocolate mug

Making love by the fire on a rug


The good earth and the stars

Starry night secrets


Touching you is all I wanna do

Take off your clothes and Ill massage you

I wanna hear you


A good song ringing clear

A bottle of beer!


One friendly sign

I looked around and round

Why couldnt they be kind?

I gained pound after pound


Hidden gold

A story told

The internet scrolled


The dew before the sun

Im wet you made me cum!

I used to feel so numb


To wake and glow in song

Thats the life I want

To tell the truth

I dont want to do any wrong


I wanna be your heaven

I wanna be the stars


Its your heart that is so great in you

The art of tellinng the absolute truth


I look across the table

I just want to save you


I just wanna see you

I dont wanna feel so blue

I just wanna free you

If its the only thing I do


Will you follow me too?

The scent of a flower and its dew


Magic in my eyes

When every bird flies


Today I went to work

With the morning birds

I wondered what to wear

Pink skies

I pray for some beautiful words


No comments:

Post a Comment