Saturday 4 December 2021

The mysterious traveler

 The mysterious traveler

Have you seen spectacular?

Run through fields of lavender?


Sweet solace in your arms

A sky full of stars

I must say thankyou to God


Colour and kindness

Fun-filled

Love-filled


Patriot love

I love England

Is it understood?


The whole of me

In one piece


Bright crowds of flowers

Watching the red arrows


'Heaven in a gaze'-Anon


Simple garden

Simple green


Psalm of the day

My golden ray


The realm of you

I am lost in you

I always knew


Happy leaves

Looking lush and green


'This precious island country,

This verdant land sublime

Its strengths,its laws,its charity

Have stood the test of time'-Irene Denyer


Shakespeares golden song


Tower in Lancashire


New York

City of Dreaming Spires


Melting in a dream


New York

The fire lights glow

The city of the Broadway show

And pizza dough!

Everything is go,go,go!


Love and laughter

Peace ever after


'Where splendid hearts may go'-Rupert Brooke


Shining and pure


Brand new clothes

Waiting at the doors

January sales

January wars


Looking across the beach

The crowd,the sun

Splashing water and having fun

Biting into a lolly

Dripping on your tum


The Wedding

Dreams of eternity

Will you spend your life with me?



No comments:

Post a Comment