Saturday 4 December 2021

Your more than my crush

 Your more than my crush

An adrenaline rush

Im waiting to catch the late bus

My face and my cheeks are red amd blushed

I want to feel your touch

Massage each foot and suck

I want to lick you all over

Sprinkle something  magical

On your back and shoulders


Despair,despair,despair,despair


A celestial brightness

Laughed in the flickering light

The lovely stars


'Fate and the streams'-Henry Wadsworth Longfellow


Luminous summits

No words


'The dear glad Angel of the spring'-Anon


The Bonny Owl

Moon love


Paint the rainbow

The whole planet


Romantic desire

kissing hour after hour


Shape of the seas

Escapee's

Breaking free


The road is curvy and deep!

I look at you when you sleep

I feel the heat


I wanna lick you like syrup

I wanna touch your spirit

Write some lovely lyric


A Bouquet

When everything is ok


Empowerment 

Girl power

You dont need to eat like a sparrow


Dressed in satin and lace

Come round to my place!


Crazy and bored

That hospital ward

Help me Lord


'Make me a rainbow

Bring me the stars' Anon


'A fingering penetration'-Anon


Your hold?

Like diamonds and gold

I wanna grow old with you

Find the blue sky

He is the blue sky


Playing on my phone

Waiting for your tone


Turned into love

I was crying a world wide flood

For you I would shed my blood

A waterlily to a frog


So weak when I'm alone


If I dyed my hair lilac

And I wasnt so quiet



No comments:

Post a Comment