Saturday 4 December 2021

So sweet and gentle

 So sweet and gentle

Your heart is central


'A million diamonds sparkling upon the water'-Anon


My heart sang loud when I saw you and kissed you

The constellations kissed


'Orange and mauve sky'-Anon


Princess peach


'I miss your kiss to start the day

I miss your hugs that make me glow'-Anon


I need this

My beacon in the night

My twilight


'Writing a poem is discovering '-Robert Frost


'A fire was in my head'-W.B.Yeats


'My living laughing love'-Carol Ann Duffy


'Escape into the beautiful'-Emily Dickinson


Fire


It started with a flame

You asked me my name

I said,Lisa Jane

I said,can you free me from my pain?

From the chain?

Glow brightly after the rain

Sometimes I dont feel sane

My demons are to blame

So please dont play a game

Or not unreached and unattained

I have music in my veins

And poetry to find my way

This is a song of how we became

I wanna take your picture and 

Put it in a flame

Me and you are kind of the same


I want banners in the sky

I want flowers by my side

More flowers when they have died

I want you hours and surprise

I want the power of your kiss

I want your heart to miss


The strawberry thief (my memory)

The Great Barrier Reef


Essences into a sonnet

Your company is a tonic

I wanna keep you in my locket

Your voice is harmonic


'A heartbeat in the moonlight'-Anon


Splashes in the sky

The paint brush


Answered prayer

You sleeping there


Safe in a tree

The warmth

The radiance


Hero worship

Your heart is worth it


Action steps

Going on the internet

No comments:

Post a Comment