Saturday 4 December 2021

Tie me down

 'Tie me down with love penetrate me with truth'-Christine Evangelou


A naked sunrise with you

The sky all orange and blue

The day is untouched

I love you so much

Do you love me too?


I could dissolve into you

I could evolve in you

I could marvel in you


You are my truth

My absolute


I want to climb into your heart

I want to win the lead part

I want to top your chart


'As the stars that anchor the moon'-Anon


I want to

To cradle you close

I love you the most

I love your voice


I want to hold you

I want to soak you

Softly with my love


All my tears have made a puddle

All I needed was a cuddle

Or someone blowing some big bubbles

Or showing me how they could juggle

I always felt like I was in trouble


Christmas Time


The aura of your star

Family travelling from afar

Scraping ice off the car!

Looking at sweets in tall jars!


You are my rarest gem

Looking up at Big Ben

I feel fireworks,

My true friend


I want more of your love

Be with you in the duff!

Lets get out of puff!

I always feel enough

I am thankyou and I trust!


A girl with a pen

I wanna go travelling

See the mountians and the fountains

And make some friends


Make peace with myself

Imagine those little elves

And Christmas bells

Spicy smells and candle melts


Christmas in my heart

Everything sparks


A glow and a smile

In  a grownup and a child

People travelling across the miles


Moonlight and poetry

Looking and loving me


'Out of luck or

Out of hope'-Anon



No comments:

Post a Comment