Saturday 4 December 2021

I smile when your on the phone

 I smile when your on the phone

A bubblebath with foam

I brush my hair with a comb


Hold my hand

On sea and land


Music in my heart

Like a 5 year old Mozart

I want to be in the charts

Up there with the stars


Baby I believe

I do not want to leave


With you I sleep in peace

Like walking on a beach


Be my love

Let's fly like a dove

More than a crush or lust

Look above


Soulmate

What can we create?

Shall we set a date?!


I believe in fate


Delicate and beautiful


'I am I can I will'-Anon


The best in you


'Loves hard,Loves crazy,Loves deep'-Kimeko Langham


'He and I merge together into one spirit'-Kimeko Langham


A golden sky

A fire inside you


Holding on to you feels important


'Blue blue skies'-Hattie Aguilar 


'A ribbon,a flower,a tear'-Ross Lane


'The silk of the sky'-Ross Lane


'Give me your smile

Give me your heart

Give me your hand'-Ross Lane


Fables of grandeur

In you I see the world


Mineral sea


When you go quiet 

Like an air pilot

Give me 'the eye' of your love

Give me the hand of your glove

Smile as we go up

Waana join the mile high club?


I look out of the window

At orange blood


Happy Birthday baby 

Did you know that you have saved me?

I think that you are amazing

I just keep on gazing


I hope you enjoy your day

Like sitting by a sweet bay

Or when the weather is snowy



No comments:

Post a Comment