Saturday 21 January 2023

Candlelight

 Candle light


'Seas for twilight'-Emily Dickinson


A drop of India

I miss the smell of you 

The spices make me hot


Electric hair

What do I wear?


Turned to evil

Went the darker way

Someone should have told them to pray


Executors of my destiny

Executors of my identity


This is my salary

This is my reality


Aurora in each others eyes

We both stared up into the skies

So glad he heard my cries


I am so bored

The days adventures 


The mystery of food


The cook keeps the recipe a secret

I say why,you could put your feet up!!


Christmas

Put on a show

Glitter and glow


Childrens story


They traveled upon a lilac sea

Holding on to a treasure chest key


But the waves were so high,

They couldnt see

Up and down,they spilled their tea


Then they saw the little cave

The day was saved


Christmas

We feel a joy

Every girl

Every boy

Opening up a wonderful toy


Traveling

Into the beautiful

The truthful

The blue and purple


I see you shining in the sky

The glory of your flame


Tapping the pen on my desk

Waiting for inspiration,I guess

I don't want it to feel like a test

I just need to express


Reaching for the glitter

The stars are out tonight

The weather outside is bitter

But with you I will be alright


The stars all a flicker

I just wanna write

My arc light


A comfortable friend

Silence,then laughter

When I find myself in the deep end

You are there to natter


Born for love

Born for good

Christmas in the pub!




No comments:

Post a Comment