Saturday 21 January 2023

The binding force

The binding force that ties two hearts

Having children,looking at the arts

Sharing everything,the day starts 

A kiss,A coffee,walks and talks


Anxiety

Praying for serenity


Eternal embrace

I can't keep my eyes of your face

My heart race

You pull me near by the waist

Thankyou God for your grace


Dancing in the sky

I don't feel the need to cry

I love you so much

I got lucky this time

You make my heart shine


I am off work today

But I wish I was away

Travelling and people gathering 


People telling jokes and stories

Playing guitars and singing by warm seas


Maths moment!!


I want my writing to explore

Dip your toe into the shore

Dare to go on the dancefloor


You sizzle in my eyes

Lemon drizzle,custard pies

Going to the market

Bring home a surprise 

Its the little things in life!!


Writing rule?

Be honest


The tender love that connects us

The love that collects us


'Wind stirs the petals

Softly like butterfly wings'-Mike Everley


Sweet breeze

As I ride my bike

Knocking on the door of a boy I like

As long as he was in my sight


Everyone has the ability to be kind


Howarth's Music

A song,a sweet


Do you wanna stay the night?

We could kiss by the firelight


College

Why didn't I draw a dolphin?

I didn't know my calling

Waiting for them to soften

Everyday would darken

He was my farman


Thread of destiny

Did we really have chemistry?

His kiss was heavenly

Still figuring out my identity


'Sextasy'-the feeling of ecstasy during sex


A soft centre

Slowly a smile appeared

I like writing about chocolate

That isn't so weird 


I feel deeply cut

The night holds many secrets

All my dreams they are trying to crush

I just want my cheek touched


Are you my Angel?

Will you be faithful?

Every morning when I waken

In admiration


Star performer

I wish he lived round the corner

Days feel like they are getting warmer


Corona of attraction


The Sun's Corona

Disk of the moon


Grandpa Jacks way?


I wanted to be a musician

With lots and lots of kissing!


Memory 

A bag of steaming chips

The magic!



No comments:

Post a Comment