Saturday 21 January 2023

I always thought of you



I always thought of you
On the school bus ride
Tears rolled down my face,
Both sides

You didnt see me
You didnt dream me

A rare seashell 
So special
I ran up and down the beach
And found my cockle

'The artist sees the joy of life and living'-Kate Bromage

The moons luminesent 
Brilliance in the sky

The stars,our guide
In January,I must exercise

Does the universe have my back?
I really could use a map
And have a chat

To see everything
To witness the divine
To be kind 
To be signed

Advise for my niece and nephews
Work hard and your gifts will surely glisten

The dark of winter
A hot dinner
Coco by the fire 
Candles that smell of vanilla

Tropical beach
Little umbrellas 
People to meet
I love this weather

In peace and honesty
I will give you what you need 
You will always be my lead
Please don't ever,ever leave

Soft and tender ways
The Angel and the Waves
To be saved

The unknown self?
I'm still exploring 
I wanna do some scoring

'Love is beauty,Love your essence
Love shines through your very presence'-Katie Carey

Grateful these poems have made their way through me

Under the Christmas tree
Children believe

I needed it to grow?
All this pain and nothing to show?


No comments:

Post a Comment