Saturday 21 January 2023

College

College


I cant sew

I cant touch my toes

I don't have friends

And I feel so low

I don't feel like I'm in control


Christmas Poem


Dashing and drinking

Laughing and singing

Listening out for sleigh bells ringing

A big Turkey with all the trimmings


The children are grinning 

The stars are twinkling

I wonder what gifts Santa is bringing?


Salted nuts and breadsticks for dipping

Party mixing and family filming


Kissing under the mistletoe

Chocolate and mince pie overload!


Beauty in your smiles

Beauty in your eyes


'Heartbeating with fireworks'-Anna Dolidze


A thousand I love you's


Childrens Book Titles


Blossom trees and its little tiny stars


A friendship sparks


Colourful and warm


Honest art is the best art


I saw your smile


It's not snowing but the drinks are flowing

The wind is blowing but inside the

Children are performing


The Experience


I was so curious 

So mysterious 

There was no-one else in the world

My hair,my toes curled


The Shakespeare in us

The love and the lust

Kissing in stardust


A big crush,A big blush

I reached out for my makeup brush

His face,his touch


Risking and licking 

I hope your sticking around

I feel like I have found

Someone very special


Moments in time


When someone is kind

I feel happy

It reminds me there are good people


Grief journey


I just want to feel worthy

I dont want anyone to hurt me

Just someone to learn me


Droplets landing on the ground

Bouncing up,I love the sound

Especially when I am warm in bed

I am grateful,getting my z's


Harmonius place

Being reunited

It makes me feel excited!!


Secrets of the shore

Seashells,pebbles,a message in bottle

Mermaids,treasure chests

Who knows what's at the bottom


So vibrant the flowers dance

They have an equal chance


Some will die and some will stay alive

At the owners pride


The family rebel

I have bigger dreams

They reached the biggest seas

The highest trees


One Day



No comments:

Post a Comment