Saturday 21 January 2023

Romance

Romance


It's the quiet moments that are the best

Stroking my hair,you lie on my chest


I am in your arms,I am truly blessed

I watch you slowly undress

You have your own beautiful scent 

And I love your accent


We could just be sitting there 

Watching the TV

But I get the feeling you really know me


Like you heard my cries

From over the sea

And then you worshipped me


I hope no-one rips us apart

Or upsets the beat of our hearts

Feels like a got the lead part

Everytime we are together we make a spark


You hold my hand in the dark

I have found my waterfall

I know it when we talk


I look at you like crystal quartz

Always in my thoughts

I would send a thousand boats, to save you


I wanna go on a adventure

I wanna feel you strong and tender

I want to surrender and I want to pen ya


Massage your body and release the pressure

Give you pleasure 

Be your cleanser


Let's lay here forever

Like the stars shining

Like a love letter


Jumping into the sea

Learning 'to be'


Large and glittering

The disco ball

I wonder if he will call?

Will he buy in the coal?


Bright with moonlight

Love at first sight

A smile on my face

That first night


Kinky form the rain

Cant wait to get inside and 

Have my way!



No comments:

Post a Comment