Saturday 21 January 2023

Silky satiny petal

Silky satiny petal

A beautiful freckle


I wanna take you to sensual places

To play among the daisies 


'Deep pools of love and affection,starlit'-Anon


'You dance in the rain

And sparkle in the sun

You are the foundation,

On which is all begun'-Aza  Ali


'She is a shining example of beauty and grace'-Azam Ali


I see you

You see me

The key to humanity


My heart is pumping 

You are truly something


A dance of wind and rain

A hurricane

Shall we give it a name?


31st December


The promise of a new year

I want to see clear

I want them to sit up and hear

My dreams,my streams

I'm ready to steer


Books,a portal to another world


Reflecting poetry

I look into the Lake 

The birds are awake


Become my poem

Let us be a couplet

Lets talk about every subject


Your soul

Finally making me whole

I don't have to take on a role


I can be myself

Please protect me from the trolls

Like we have castle walls


'Walk with me 

For just a while

Let me taste

Your smile'-Stuart Matthews




No comments:

Post a Comment