Saturday 21 January 2023

Traveling

Travelling 

Imagining


A bigger space

A bigger house

I wanna a lighthouse


Hurts like the devil

He told me I was special

Was I too sentimental?

I wish that he was gentle


Bride or side?

Am I the one?

Or have you lied?


What I love about winter

December jewels

Romantic fools

Even when the air cools


Our hot kisses

Our hearts wishes

I don't mind doing the dishes

You are my riches


Because I love you


I wake up and look at my phone

Send a text,dont want you alone

Can't wait until we share a home

Holiday in Rome

You keep me warm

You keep me up till dawn


Under the lilac tree

Dreaming,so pretty

I spend my day,happily


Los Angeles and her golden gate

A scenic bridge

I wanna take a vid


The Christmas decorations are up

I'm taking a sup

Romance aglow

The stockings are in a row


Starfish sands

Travelling hands

Driving off in a 1960's campervan


The best of my love

The breast of a dove

I made a mess of my life

I'm looking above


Touching of the lip

Movement of the hip

Wearing a red or black little slip


Towers of the skies

Watch how a piece of paper flies

The sunrise

God is our guide


I wanna be 

A wife of light

Treat your just right

The last person you kiss at night

The hand you hold on a flight


Giving off light


'Your heart is luminous'-Dylan Thomas


Rising water

A beautiful daughter


Earth was made for creators

Not haters


Earth was made for lovers

For playing under the covers


Playing your favourite tune

Observing the moon


I wanna lead you to my room,you fool


Shimmering grace

A deeper twilight

The bride and groom

Kiss into the night


No comments:

Post a Comment