Saturday 21 January 2023

Gym,reclaiming my value

 Gym,Reclaiming my value


Someone who feels like sunlight

Sweet soul

You came along with the warm season

My all


I wanna hear your breathing

Don't like the thought of you bleeding 

I just welcomed the year in

Love is what I believe in


I don't want you to forget

I want you to look for me like a sunset

A prefect silhouette


New Years Eve

A society of magic

A world of magic

Watching the fireworks 

From all around the world


'The spell was long

And the magic strong' -Anon


Night candles (boobs)

As we drive home


Try to think happy

I tell myself

Positive vibes 

I've tried so many times

But my dreams come around

Like I have been drowned


God,you sing lullabies

You sing magic

When I look at the landscape


What do I want?


Dancing 

Dazzling

A touch of knowledge


Alot of people think that poetry is an old time thing

I have a ring and a swing


So bright yet far

My India

I make a wish

You walk in the bar

You are in my heart

Kissing you in the front of your car

Watching a movie as you woo me


The war inside


I need to diet and exercise today

But it feels like I don't have a say

Someone is standing in my way

I will never make it on that bay


I wanna lay beside you

With a smile

Travel with you,a thousand miles

I wanna be totally wild!!


No comments:

Post a Comment