Saturday 21 January 2023

Your touch upon my skin

Your touch upon my skin

Its how I want everyday to begin


The footprints of love

I follow you

I will be loyal and true


You are my warmth


'Will you be my midnight kiss

Will you lead me to a world of bliss'-Stuart Matthews


The heart of a crimson flower


Vicks

I want your lips and fingertips


Embers of romance

Kissing at the fire


Your fingers are gliding 

Im guiding them under my clothes


'The satin of skin'-Stuart Matthews


Simple

Wishful

Blissful


The Angel Dove


'Love is the way you look tonight 

Love is the poetry for you,I write'-Stuart Matthews


'With just a kiss

She fell to bliss'-Stuart Matthews


To spiral me to bliss


The caress of moonlight

Crystal,blissful


Slip me a kiss

To the sky tonight







No comments:

Post a Comment