Saturday 21 January 2023

I wish the beach

 I wish the beach was at my door

Watching the cocktail barman pour!


'A magnitude of golden bliss'-Anon


A wish 

A hope

A dream


Kindness can spread


'Mirror,mirror on the wall

Who will catch me when I fall'-Anon


A place to find my heart,my home

Like riding a scooter in the city of Rome

Feeling the grass on the lawn


Soundskills magic

I imagine it


Searching for that light

That insight

A flame in the night


The girl and the kite

The boy and the kite

Smiling at each other

They fly their kites

Eyebright


On a park or on a beach

And an ice cream each!!


Comfort and convenience

Shopping at Spar,the dreaminess


They ride


They ride the rollarcoaster 

They ride a motorbike

I wish I was brave enough

I wish I was alike


End of day,on holiday

Warm and rosy they glow

The wine aflow

Wearing  a pretty dress and a open toe


In hospital,I say

Bring back the fun


You make me tingle



No comments:

Post a Comment