Saturday 21 January 2023

I feel like a victim

I feel like a victim

When I'm just sitting

I need to feel like I am winning


The Spiritual

They use their senses


I wanna be lyrical and visual,

Mystical

A sheer miracle 


Lyrical love


I pray we stay in love


Shapes and Shadows


Drawing shapes and chasing my shadow

Flying capes and holidays in Padstow


When I heard the key in the door

I ran under the stairs 

Turned off the light and pretended I was at the funfair

Holding a teddy bear

I didn't forget my torch

Dreamed of pure shores

When I heard his voice shout

I needed someone to hold their hand out


A musical chord 

A story board

A singing nurse on the ward

A prayer to the Lord


In sunlight

I feel happier,chattier 

But I'm also amazed by a glacier


It grieves me

Being fat

Simple as that


Being unwell on New Years Eve has its perks

I didn't put on the waterworks

I spent it writing and now it doesn't hurt


Mental disrepair

I know how to heal now

I write and I put it out there


The Tempest

The Storm

Just trying to keep warm

Has it been this way

Since I was born?

I feel more alone


Happiness and dreaminess


Wedding day

Wedding night


Unlace me

Place me on your bed

Take me to heaven

Save me from the dead


I want to be touched

I love you so much


It's late at night

I think of you as I close my eyes

Sink into you and all of your love

I cant believe my luck!


To hold your hand again

As I do this pen

I wanna kiss your fingers and toes

I wanna hear your moans


At first breath and my last


Sobbing and loving you

When we met my heart just knew

I would float on the ice for you


I'm staring into the blue

Are you staring back too?

Are you looking up at the sky?

The constellations,you and I 


I want to set you free

Be the one,true and sexy


I want to give you your dream

Fill the car windows with steam


I'm goggling (thinking)!!

Wrestling with food


I wanna come back to myself

When I diet 

I love my life


Piano peace


I wanna create

I wanna lose weight 

I'm crying here,is it too late?

I'm sat near a Lake on a very long wait

22 years,too much on my plate


Music lesson,expression

From a place called Leyland,nr Preston

Wondering what to be is destined?



No comments:

Post a Comment