Saturday 21 January 2023

My heart in hiding

My heart in hiding

I can't stop crying

They all keep lying

The sun is rising

For now,I'm still deciding

Can I move on?


Australia 

The hunted hare


I felt like a hunted hare

Not sure anybody cared 

I was scared


In the pebbles on the stream

On the dream


The simple light

I open my eyes

I wanna live my life

Go on a Mountain hike

Look at the stars on a clear night


The heart in me 

Wants to be free

I wanna see

Everything and sing


'You are a charm of sight and smell'-Anon


'A time to weep,and a time to laugh,a time to mourn

And a time to dance;-Ecclesiates


'Moon of fire

An amethyst ring'-Oscar Wilde


'Warm rays of yellow'-Courtney Peppernell


Happy Year

Happy Tear


I wont give in to the fear

Gonna get those business cards

Gonna start my career

Breath in at the end of the pier 


Courage buried deep

I pray for it as I sleep

I wish I was under the sheets with you

I would feel complete


'It is grit,persistence,a battle'-Courtney Peppernell


Time to orbit your own life

Time to find your path

Time to use all you have got

Time to make a splash!


Holding a lantern

Designing a pattern

How long does it take to go to Saturn

887 million miles


Love is so beautiful

I work and save for it

I work and pray for it


Love is exciting

Love is writing 


'Happiness,hope,adventure,love'-Anon


New building towers

New blooming flowers

A beautiful city


I miss being independant

I miss not being on anti-depressants


I still carry you in my heart

I feel joy,emotion


'In each others arms

In peaceful serenity'-Derek King


'Blessed are the Angels

who sent you to me'-Derek King


'Until I see your sweet return'-Derek King


Sweet caring arms

Soft silky palms


A chapter in Psalms

Keeping me calms


Gliding into each other

My amazing lover

I couldn't look at another

I won't let you suffer


No comments:

Post a Comment