Friday 3 March 2023

Change my ways

How can I change my ways?

Here on these lonely days?

If I let my guard down

I gain a pound

Then there's no-one around


Pure heart and dirty mind

Looking up at the stars in the sky

Looking up at the rainbow,

It's a sign

It's the time


The Lady Bumbum


Moonlit beach and your hand

A beautiful kiss

Toes in the sand

A dreamland

A baby grand


Healed and whole

You made me fall

Holding hands at the shopping mall

It felt like gold


Romance 


Beneath a purple night

When you open your eyes,

It's true light


I'm not feeling guilty for feeling love

He makes me feel like a living beating dove


The Goonies


Mystic maps,protect me from flying bats

The 'Our time' speech

Watching 'One eyed Willys ' ship sail on the beach


Purple glow

Tapping my toe

I wanna watch you in every show



No comments:

Post a Comment